I'm obsessed with this book I'm reading, so I have to make this post fast so I can get back to it. FYI- it's "The Help." Love it love it love it.
Okay so I went to the dentist today because a week ago I got a couple fillings and they have caused me occasional bouts of excruciating pain since that great and dreadful day. The dentist, who is hilarious and mysteriously very tan, made me a bet as I settled into that great and dreadful dentist chair that I would need a root canal. After he checked out some x-rays he shouted Hooray- he won the bet. Then he pulled on his powdered rubber gloves, and revved up the drill. Um what? Dr. Pinnegar, you can't be serious, you want to give me a root canal right NOW? "Yes sirree let's send those wimpy tooth nerves to nerve heaven." I must have been so in shock that he called my tooth nerves wimpy that I let him do it. So, today I got my first root canal. And a large prescription of Loratab.
Tuesday, February 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment