he's just not that into you? DON'T SEE IT. not only was it completely stupid- it was disgusting, adulterous, and just honest to goodness disturbing for any girl in any stage of life. on the risk of sounding dramatic, i literally had tears streaming down my face at one point in the movie theater, thinking that is what relationships in this twisted world boil down to. i was so sick leaving the theater. we should have walked out. i'm only telling you guys so you can consider yourselves warned. others will probably see this movie and giggle at the over-exploited gay humor and furrow their brows at the inappropriate parts, but in the end cast those images and adulterous themes into the back of their heads only to resurface in an unexplained relationship paranoia or, worse, be so jaded and affected that they exhibit the behavior.
ok, i realize that i'm probably going to break a leg jumping off this high horse, but i strongly feel that this movie is everything wrong with the direction our society is headed. in the least pretentious manner possible, i BEG, PLEAD, IMPLORE that you do not support this movie.
Saturday, February 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I wanted to go see this movie before, but now i won't. so i'm glad you posted this.
WOW! I saw it and felt the SAME WAY! I hated it so BAD!! i am glad someone else feels like i do!!!!! It was just UGH DUMB STUPID AND OH SO WRONG!
advice taken.
I saw it and it was sooo irratating I really just wanted to walk out!
Post a Comment